show up as your authentic self
In your career at Saga Education, whether you’re school-based or a part of the national office staff, you’re able and encouraged to show up as your whole, authentic self. Being yourself helps our students feel confident in their own skin.
We heavily invest in our Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and Belonging (DEIB) program and continually work to be the most inclusive organization we can possibly be, from our office staff down to the folks in the schools on the frontlines of the battle for educational equity.
As a member of our Saga Staff, you’ll be an integral part of supporting Saga Education’s mission; that’s why we want to make sure you feel supported at every step in your career at Saga.
- Work remotely within the U.S. or Directly in Schools
- Comprehensive Benefits Package, including Medical, Dental and Vision, with ability to add a domestic partner
- Comprehensive PTO, Sick Leave & Holiday Plan
- Winter Wellness Break
- Diverse and Inclusive Work Environment & Culture
- Eligibility to Apply for Public Service Loan Forgiveness
- Paid Parental Leave
- 401(k) with discretionary match
positions at saga
Saga Education is a partner of Employers of National Service. We welcome candidates from all national civilian and military service programs, including AmeriCorps, Peace Corps, and other volunteer programs.